In recent years, the cybersecurity market has grown at an annual rate of above 10%, driven by the increase in cyberattack-tactics employed by hackers as well as the expansion of cyberspace infrastructure. Today, security measures are required for software and applications in not only computers, but also in smartphones, watches, cars, and home appliances.
About LAOCON ICO
Rising Complexity and Costs
Shortage of cybersecurity personnel
Despite the growing need for cybersecurity, a lack of security experts has become a key issue. Japanese companies, for example, lacked an estimated 161,140 personnel in 2018, according to the “Trends and Outlook of IT Personnel Report” conducted by the METI. By 2020, the demand for cybersecurity will only increase and the shortage is forecasted to rise to 200,000. Globally, BCG estimates the world would face a shortage of approximately 1,800,000 persons by 2022.
Vicious Cycle caused by the accumulation of Cyber Security Knowledge
As mentioned earlier, cybersecurity has become more complicated because of an increase in the number of cyberattack-methods used by hackers as well as an increase in the number of cyber-connected devices (i.e. expansion of cyber infrastructure). In an ideal world, preventive measures against cyberattacks should be incorporated in the planning stage of a software / application development process, as it significantly reduces the cost of cybersecurity. Unfortunately, most companies take reactive measures – tackling cybersecurity issues after problems have surfaced.
Top 5 ranking of defence capabilities in 134 countries
1.Singapore 2.The United States of America 3.Malaysia 4.Sultanate of Oman 5.Estonia
The 5 countries where cyber attacks originate
1.The United States of America 2.Netherlands 3.Brazil 4.China 5.Germany
Private customer AResister on program. request web application.
Coporate customer BResister on program. request Business System & IOS application.
Coporate customer CResister on program. request Business System & IOS application.
Cybersecurity company DReport the bug.
Hacker EReport the bug. get coins.
Hacker FReport the bug.
1.Reading the white paper carefullyYou shall fully agree with the Terms and Conditions and shall accept that it has a legal binding power.
2.Pursuant to the law applicable to the place of your residenceYou are entitled to purchase this token. Especially, residents of the United States of America or resident of the People's Republic of China may never purchase this token.
3.For the purposeYou would not purchase it for the purpose of speculative investment.
4.Consider the risksYou shall carefully consider the risks, such as risk for purchasing and doing business and otherwise, and purchase it with an understanding of them.
ERC-20 tokenLC token is a mintable ERC-20 token which is issued mainly for the purpose of using value distribution of Bug Bounty.
Ethereum for purchaseEthereum is required for purchase. After purchase, No cancellation and no refundable.
- 2018 August
- Issuing a token as “LC token” Publication of LP (URL:https://laocon.io) Publication of whitepaper (1st edition) Commencement of LAOCON Platform system (β version) Development <<Requirement definition>>
- 2018 September
- Commencement of LAOCON Platform system (β version) Development <<UI & system design>> Publication of whitepaper (2nd edition)
- 2018 October
- Start of LC Token Sales <<Secret Sales>> - Sales target:$50 million - Sales period:3 month Commencement of LAOCON Platform system (β version) Development <<System development>>
- 2018 December
- Launch of LAOCON Platform system (β version) Publication of whitepaper (Final edition)
- 2019 January
- Start of LC Token Sales <<Pre Sales>> - Sales target:$ 30 million - Sales period:1 month Commencement of LAOCON Platform system (product version) Development <<Requirement definition>> Start of Building cyber security team & recruitment Start of Event Preparation “Laocon Hacking party”
- 2019 February
- Start of LC Token Sales <<Public Sales>> - Sales target:$ 20 million - Sales period:1 month Commencement of LAOCON Platform system (product version) Development <<UI & system design>>
- 2019 March
- ICO ENDS - Total sales target:$ 100 million - Total sales period:5 month Preparation of listing on exchange
- 2019 April
- Commencement of LAOCON Platform system (product version) Development <<System development>>
- 2019 June
- Listing on exchange Launch of LAOCON Platform system (product version) LC token distribution
- 2019 August
- Laocon business start